Monday, January 9, 2012

Revelations

Last night I didn't have a dream, but I learned that I can balance a water bottle on my head whilst riding a bike with no hands.

I have been able to balance things on my head and ride a bike with no hands independently of each other for a while, but until last night, I had never combined the two. Interesting, the things you learn about yourself over your life.

School started today. I am pretty excited about my classes, and also for the show I am Assistant Directing this quarter. I have the pleasure of working at my old high school, and we're doing SHAKESPEARE! I was on the other side of the table for the first time tonight, and I really enjoyed myself. Thanks to AL and everyone who is working on this project with me. We're going to have soo much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment